We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website:
Information You Provide
You do not have to give us any personally identifiable information in order to access and browse our Website. However, you may choose to submit information to us while using various features on our Website. For example, you may be asked to provide personally identifiable information, such as your first and last name, phone number, and email address, when you request information about a property listing or fill out a form on our Website, including the Contact Us form. You may also be asked to provide personally identifiable information if you create an account with us.
If you choose to provide testimonial information or ratings about our properties or services, any information that you submit will be visible to and may be read, collected, or used by others who use our Website. We are not responsible for any information, including personally identifiable information, you choose to provide in such testimonials or ratings.
Information We Collect
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and
- Information about your computer or mobile device and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile carrier, and mobile device type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personally identifiable information. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to: estimate our audience size and usage patterns; store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests; speed up your searches; and recognize you when you return to our Website.
Data Collection Technology. We may use various technologies to enable automatic data collection, including:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Google Analytics. In addition to using cookies and related technologies described above, we may use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use our Sites. You can opt out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Google Adwords. We may also use third-party vendor remarketing tracking cookies, including the Google Adwords tracking cookie. This means we will continue to show ads to you across the internet. As always, we respect your privacy and are not collecting any identifiable information through the use of Google or any other third-party remarketing system. If you don't want to see our ads, you can opt out of interest-based advertising here http://optout.networkadvertising.org/.
Some browsers incorporate a "Do Not Track" ("DNT") feature that, when turned on, signals to websites with which they communicate that you do not want to be tracked. Because there is not yet an accepted standard for how to respond to a DNT signal, we do not currently respond to DNT signals on this Website.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us in the following ways:
- To contact you about our properties or services that may be of interest to you;
- To manage our relationship with you, such as asking you to take a survey or provide feedback on our services;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including billing and collection;
- To notify you about changes to our properties, this Website, or new services we offer;
- To administer and protect our business and this Website, including data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting, and hosting of data; and
- For any other purposes with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose information that we collect about you or that you provide us in the following ways:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- In connection with a reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business for the purpose of evaluating and/or performing the proposed transaction (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings). In the event the transaction does not go through, we will require, by contract, the other party or parties to the transaction not to use or disclose your personally identifiable information in any manner whatsoever for any purpose and to return or destroy such personally identifiable information.
- To unaffiliated third parties when we believe its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our agreements, or protect the rights, property, or safety of our company, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other unaffiliated third parties in connection with fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- To comply with a legal process, such as a court order, subpoena, search warrant, or law enforcement request.
We may disclose, without restriction, aggregated or de-identified information about our Website users.
Choices Regarding Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding your information. You may opt out of automatic data collection by following the instructions described in Data Collection Technology above. You may also opt out of receiving communications from us. If we contact you by email, you can use the unsubscribe mechanism provided in the email. If we contact you by phone or text message, you can let us know that you do not want us to contact you in the future. You can also contact us at [email protected] to request that you not receive any further communications from us.
We have in place what we believe to be reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access to, maintain data security for, and correctly use the information you have provided. Although such efforts are intended to ensure the confidentiality of your personal information available to us as a result of your use of our Website and services, we cannot and do not warrant or guarantee the absolute safety and security of your personal information.
Special Note for Parents
Our Website and services are intended for a general audience and were not designed for children. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18.
Effective Date: 9/21/2020 4:30:00 PM
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
Claims of Copyright Infringement and Related Issues (17 USC § 512 et seq.)
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. Anyone who believes their work has been reproduced in a way that constitutes copyright infringement may notify our agent by providing the following information:
a. Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the site;
b. Identification of the material that you claim is infringing and needs to be removed, including a description of where it is located so that the copyright agent can locate it;
c. Your address, telephone number, and, if available, email address so that the copyright agent may contact you about your complaint; and
d. A signed statement that the above information is accurate; that you have a good faith belief that the identified use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf in this situation.
Upon obtaining such knowledge, we will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to the material. Please be aware that there are substantial penalties for false claims.
If a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, you may submit a counter-notification to our agent. A valid counter notification is a written communication that incorporates the following elements:
a. A physical or electronic signature of the poster;
b. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
c. A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification;
d. Your name, address, and telephone number; a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the U.S., for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found; and that you will accept service of process from the complainant.
Notices of the foregoing copyright issues should be sent as follows:
Danmour & Associates Management Company, Inc.
3637 Motor Avenue, Suite 300
Los Angeles, CA 90034
If you give notice of copyright infringement by email, an agent may begin investigating the alleged copyright infringement; however, we must receive your signed statement by mail or as an attachment to your email before we are required to take any action.
This information should not be construed as legal advice. We recommend you seek independent legal counsel before filing a notification or counter-notification. For further information about the DMCA, please visit the website of the United States Copyright Office at: https://www.copyright.gov/.